10 Things I WISH I Knew Before Losing 180 Pounds
Instrumental produced by Chuki: http://www.youtube.com/user/CHUKImusic
Make sure you leave a LIKE! (It helps a TON)
The 10 Things I Wish I Knew
1. The scale is not the only way to measure progress. (Pictures, inches, nsv)
2. Take more pictures
3. More info is NOT always good.
4. Don’t be afraid to start counting calories
5. Being “fit” does not make someone an expert, same way that losing weight doesn’t make someone an expert.
6. Fruit smoothies are NOT always healthy
7. Enjoy the journey as much as possible, this is is suppose to increase the quality of your life, not decrease.
8. People will unintentionally, or intentionally try to sabotage you
9. If you mess up, it is NOT the end of the world.
10. Less calories is not always a good thing
NEW 2nd Channel! https://www.youtube.com/JohnGlaude
NEW “Strike Out” HATS AND SHIRTS! http://www.O2Barmy.com
NEW Snap Chat!: Obesetobeastfit
ANI Shoes: http://anibrand.com/ (use code O2B10 for 10% Off!)
MyOatmeal http://www.myoatmeal.com “Beast15”
GFuel https://www.gfuel.com/obesetobeast “Glaude10”
John David Glaude
PO box 21533
El Cajon, Ca, 92021
Myprotein (US & CA) 15% discount code OTBUS http://goo.gl/kawzM2
Support with a purchase! http://www.O2Barmy.com
Follow me on Twitter! @obese_to_beast (https://twitter.com/obese_to_beast)
Follow me on Instagram! @obese_to_beast (http://www.instagram.com/obese_to_beast)
Email: BUSINESS INQUIRES ONLY! email@example.com