Food Waste Hacks! – Mind Over Munch
Enjoy these hacks to help waste less food at home and save the Earth!
★ SUBSCRIBE for new episodes every Thursday! http://bit.ly/MindOverMunch ★
★ SUBSCRIBE to our NEW 2nd channel, Eat The Pizza! http://bit.ly/eatthepizza ★
NEW Bento eBook: http://bit.ly/1nDyR6h
Meal Prep eBook: http://bit.ly/2jEztdi
30 Day Email Kickstart Course: http://bit.ly/2ivSM5t
STUFF From this video:
► BLUE COOKWARE SET: http://amzn.to/2sJysCh
► HOT PLATE: http://amzn.to/2rb0OUl
► 32OZ MASON JARS: http://amzn.to/2qRkf9p
► 4OZ MASON JARS: http://amzn.to/2x7amqc
► OXO Y VEGGIE PEELER: http://amzn.to/2wV3QPp
► BREVILLE FOOD PROCESSOR: http://amzn.to/2rAjot8
► ICE CUBE TRAY WITH SNAP LID: http://amzn.to/2wTR3l0
► POPSICLE MOLD: http://amzn.to/2rhWrYt
► IMMERSION BLENDER: http://amzn.to/2x7aJAR
► FRENCH ROLLING PIN: http://amzn.to/2qOP91W
► BONE COOKIE CUTTER: http://amzn.to/2hygFJJ
5 medium apples (cored, chopped roughly)
¼ tsp salt
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1.5 Tbsp cinnamon
¼ tsp cloves
¼ cup maple syrup
1. Stir everything together in a pot. Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 2 hours, or until apples have reduced. Your house will smell delicious and definitely get you into the fall spirit.
2, Remove pot and let cool for 15 mins. Puree using immersion blender or regular blender.
3. To thicken even more, return to the stove over low heat and let it reduce (an additional 30-60 mins works great)
4. Serve warm. Store in the fridge for a few weeks. Freeze for a few months, thaw in the fridge before using.
Pumpkin Dog Treats:
½ cup natural unsalted peanut butter
1 cup canned pumpkin
1¾ cup whole wheat or oat flour
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Mix together your pumpkin and peanut butter
3. Mix in flower ¼ cup at a time until it’s not a sticky dough.
4. Roll out in between parchment papers and use a cookie cutter to cut out the shapes.
5. Bake for 8-10 mins. Cool completely
6. Store in an airtight container for a week or freeze for up to 3 months.
Egg Yolk Face Mask:
1. Mash ¼ ripe avocado (moisturizes & hydrates with healthy fats) in a bowl until it’s free of lumps. Add 1 egg yolk and 1 tsp yogurt (contains live cultures and antibiotic properties to help with acne causing bacteria). Mix until smooth.
2. Apply mixture to your face using clean fingertips. Let it sit for 15 minutes, until dry.
3. Rinse with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
☺ Connect with me! ☺
☮ Instagram: http://instagram.com/mindovermunch
☮ Snapchat: alyssiasheikh
☮ eBooks: http://www.mindovermunch.com/ebooks
☮ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MindOverMunch
☮ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MindOverMunch
☮ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mindovermunch
☮ Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/mindovermunch
☮ Website: http://www.mindovermunch.com
★ If you’d like to support our channel directly to help us continue to create great content, check out our Patreon page and consider becoming a patron of the channel. We offer exclusive rewards to thank our patrons! ★
☯ Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/mindovermunch?ty=h ☯
The information provided on this channel is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this channel for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. Consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you suspect you might have a health problem.