Fudgy Vegan Brownies! – Mind Over Munch
★ SUBSCRIBE for new episodes every Thursday! http://bit.ly/MindOverMunch ★
These brownies are the FUDGIEST vegan brownies ever, and with a secret ingredient… prunes! Thanks to Sunsweet for teaming up with me on this episode!
Enter the #IEatRightBecause campaign here: Facebook.com/sunsweet
Post a photo of what keeps you motivated and the reason you eat right to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook and use the hashtag #IEatRightBecause for a chance to win $1500 and other prizes!
STUFF From this video:
► Sunsweet Prunes: http://bit.ly/2jEup8V
► Food Processor: http://amzn.to/2iHIAKR
► Hand Mixer: http://amzn.to/2iQipfY
► Square Baking Pan: http://amzn.to/2iHJ2sw
1 package Sunsweet ® D’Noir™ Prunes
1/2 c water
• Blend prunes and water together in a food processor for 3-5 minutes, until extremely smooth.
Coconut Oil Frosting
2 Tbsp coconut oil, solid
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2-3 Tbsp almond milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2-3 Tbsp cocoa powder
1 Tbsp prune puree (see above)
1. Use a hand mixer to cream the coconut oil in a bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
3. Adjust consistency using powdered sugar to thicken and milk to thin. You don’t want any clumps of oil or sugar– it should be thick and creamy!
Fudgy Vegan Brownies
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup flour (all-purpose, whole wheat, oat flour, or gluten-free all purpose)
3/4 – 1 cup coconut sugar, to taste
1/2 tsp salt
2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted and room temperature
1/3 cup prune purée (see above)
1/2 cup apple sauce
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
2. Line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
3. In one bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, flour, sugar and salt.
4. In another bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, prune puree´, and apple sauce until smooth.
5. Add the dry ingredients into the wet and stir to combine. It will seem dry at first but will turn into a fudgy batter! Do not over mix.
6. Spread into the prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until set.
7. Allow to cool to the touch.
8. Use the foil lining to remove the brownies from the pan.
9. Frost with coconut oil frosting (see above) and top with chopped walnuts.
10. Cut into squares and enjoy! Lasts 3-5 days in the fridge.
☺ Connect with me! ☺
☮ Instagram: http://instagram.com/mindovermunch
☮ Snapchat: alyssiasheikh
☮ eBooks: http://www.mindovermunch.com/ebooks
☮ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MindOverMunch
☮ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MindOverMunch
☮ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mindovermunch
☮ Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/mindovermunch
☮ Website: http://www.mindovermunch.com
★ If you’d like to support our channel directly to help us continue to create great content, check out our Patreon page and consider becoming a patron of the channel. We offer exclusive rewards to thank our patrons! ★
☯ Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/mindovermunch?ty=h ☯
The information provided on this channel is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this channel for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. Consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you suspect you might have a health problem.