Homemade Holiday Spreads | Made with Love
SUBSCRIBE to The Domestic Geek here: http://bit.ly/1dn24vP
Holiday Party Printables: http://etsy.me/2gLERu2
MADE WITH LOVE Holiday eBook: http://bit.ly/MadewithLoveeBook
MADE WITH LOVE Printable Labels: http://bit.ly/MadewithLoveLabels
Today we’re making homemade Nutella, homemade cookie butter and homemade apple cranberry butter!
HOLIDAY RECIPES | Edible Gifts: http://bit.ly/1zjRLAV
3 Christmas Cookies: http://bit.ly/1m2dxWU
3 Holiday Popcorn Recipes: http://bit.ly/1Uqkmxo
Mason Jars Used In This Video:
8oz Mason Jars: http://amzn.to/2oS1UHe
Frequently Used & Favorite Items: http://amzn.to/2qTillc
Purchase my eBooks here:
Healthy Meal Plan 2017 eBook Available Now: http://etsy.me/2hRzjvi
*eBOOK BUNDLE* | All three Meal Prep Made Easy eBooks for only *$12.99*: http://bit.ly/MealPrepBundle
*NEW* 30 Days of Smoothies: http://bit.ly/230Smoothies
Meal Prep Made Easy eBook | Menus 1-6: http://bit.ly/MealPrepMadeEasy
Meal Prep Made Easy eBook | Menus 7 -12: http://bit.ly/MealPrepMadeEasy2
Meal Prep Made Easy eBook | Menus 13 -18: http://bit.ly/MealPrepMadeEasy3
Dinner Made Easy: http://bit.ly/DinnerMadeEasy
5 Weeks of Healthy Meal Prep: http://bit.ly/MealPrepeBook
Made with Love Holiday Recipes: http://bit.ly/MadewithLoveeBook
1 cup hazelnuts, shelled
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spread hazelnuts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
3. Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes; be careful they don’t burn.
4. Transfer hazelnuts to a clean dish towel and rub vigorously to remove the skins.
5. Place the warm hazelnuts in a food processor and blend until they have the consistency of peanut butter; 5-7 minutes. Scrape down the sides regularly.
6. Add chocolate chips and blend until chocolate is totally melted and mixture is smooth.
7. If mixture is too thick, add vegetable oil ½ tsp at a time until you’ve reached your desired consistency.
8. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Homemade Cookie Butter
2 cups cookie crumbs (any cookie you want!!!)
¼ cup butter
½ cup sweetened condensed milk
1. Add cookies to the bowl of your food processor and pulse until they become fine crumbs.
2. In a small saucepan melt butter over medium heat.
3. Stir in condensed milk until it’s completely combined.
4. Pour butter mixture into the food processor and pulse until the cookie butter is completely smooth.
5. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Homemade Cranberry Apple Butter
2 cups fresh whole cranberries
1 cup apple cider
1 cup maple syrup
2 cinnamon sticks
1. In a large Dutch oven or soup pot combine apples, cranberries, cider, maple syrup and cinnamon sticks.
2. Bring mixture to a boil then reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer.
3. After 30 minutes, use a potato masher to mash mixture and release the flavor from the apples and cranberries.
4. Simmer for 1 hour, stirring regularly, until the apples are completely soft.
5. Turn off heat and strain mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a second pot or a slow cooker.
6. Set heat to low and continue to cook for 2-3 hours or until the mixture has reached your desired consistency.
7. Store in the refrigerator for 2 weeks or in the freezer for 6 months.
*SOME links provided above are affiliate links