Low Carb Cauliflower Mac and Cheese – Mind Over Munch Episode 19
How to make low carb healthy macaroni and cheese! This healthy homemade Mac and cheese recipe uses CAULIFLOWER and it tastes so delicious!!
SUBSCRIBE for more recipes: http://bit.ly/MindOverMunch
Full recipe below! Click for more Mind Over Munch Episodes: http://bit.ly/1z1ytBt
This week, Alyssia guides you through making her homemade, low carb MAC-LESS macaroni and cheese! Say WHAA? That’s right. Check below for the recipe, and be sure to check out mindovermunch.com for all recipes!
2 cups butternut squash cubes
1 Tbsp garlic
1/2 cup greek yogurt
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 cup gruyere
1 1/2 cup low fat sharp cheddar
6 cups cauliflower florets
1/4 tsp cayenne
1/8 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp salt & pep
3 Tbsp bread crumbs
1 oz parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Puree butternut squash, garlic, greek yogurt and almond milk in processor. Transfer to a pot and turn heat to medium.
3. Add spices/seasonings and allow mixture to warm 1-2 minutes.
4. Add cheese and stir until melted.
5. Add cauliflower florets to pot and coat thoroughly.
6. Transfer cauliflower mixture to a 9″x13″ baking dish.
7. Mix bread crumbs and parmesan together. Sprinkle over top of cauliflower mixture in baking dish.
8. Bake 15–20 minutes, until browned on top as desired!
per serving (1/12 of serving dish):
107 calories | 8g carbs | 5g fat | 8g protein
Check out some of my other related recipes!
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Homemade Pizza Rolls
The information provided on this channel is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this channel for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. Consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you suspect you might have a health problem.