Smoky Stuffed Sweet Potato Recipe | Vegetarian BBQ
This video was made in collaboration with BUSH’S Beans.
For more recipes & inspiration visit: Bushbeans.com/
SUBSCRIBE to The Domestic Geek here: http://bit.ly/1dn24vP
*Brand New* 30 Days of Smoothies eBook available now: http://bit.ly/230Smoothies
Today we’re making smoky grilled sweet potatoes that are perfect for your next BBQ!
Vegetarian BBQ: http://bit.ly/28WwuUo
Falafel Burger: http://bit.ly/28Zq4qV
Philly Mushroom Melt: http://bit.ly/292VU6g
Frequently Used & Favorite Items: http://amzn.to/2qTillc
Purchase my eBooks here:
Healthy Meal Plan 2017 eBook Available Now: http://etsy.me/2hRzjvi
*eBOOK BUNDLE* | All three Meal Prep Made Easy eBooks for only *$12.99*: http://bit.ly/MealPrepBundle
*NEW* 30 Days of Smoothies: http://bit.ly/230Smoothies
Meal Prep Made Easy eBook | Menus 1-6: http://bit.ly/MealPrepMadeEasy
Meal Prep Made Easy eBook | Menus 7 -12: http://bit.ly/MealPrepMadeEasy2
Meal Prep Made Easy eBook | Menus 13 -18: http://bit.ly/MealPrepMadeEasy3
Dinner Made Easy: http://bit.ly/DinnerMadeEasy
5 Weeks of Healthy Meal Prep: http://bit.ly/MealPrepeBook
Made with Love Holiday Recipes: http://bit.ly/MadewithLoveeBook
Smoky Sweet Potatoes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
2 large sweet potatoes
1 can BUSH’S Bourbon and Brown Sugar Grillin’ Beans
1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp chipotle powder OR smoked paprika
1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1⁄2 cup sour cream
2 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
1. Pierce sweet potatoes with a fork and then microwave for 8-10 minutes or until they’re cooked through.
2. Slice sweet potatoes in half and gently scoop out the flesh, leaving the skins intact. Brush the skin with olive oil and set aside.
3. In a large bowl combine cooked sweet potato, BUSH’S Bourbon and Brown Sugar Grillin’ beans, garlic powder, chipotle powder, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
4. Scoop mixture back into each sweet potato skin. Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
5. Grill for 5 minutes until the skin becomes crispy and the cheddar is melted. Serve topped with sour cream and chives.
*SOME links provided above are affiliate links