TOP 20 WORLD RECORDS STREET WORKOUT 2016
TOP 20 WORLD RECORDS STREET WORKOUT And CALISTHENICS 2016
TOP 20 WORLD RECORD LIST:
20. Vadym Oleynik – +40 KG / 88 LBS Muscle Up Additional Weight
19. Adam Raw – Weighted Dip +145 KG / 319 LBS Additional Weight
18. Eryc Ortiz – Hefesto +20 KG / 44 LBS Additional Weight
17. Islam Badurgov – 6 Human Flag Pull-Ups +25 KG / 55 LBS Additional Weight
16. Evgeny Scherbyna – One Arm Pull Up +24 KG / 52 LBS Additional Weight
15. Serge Tevosyan – 14 Planche Push Ups on Thumbs
14. Zoran Pesterac – Victorian Front Lever with Human on Top
13. Evgeniy Muromov – 4 One Arm Back Lever Pull Ups
12. Marcus Bondi – Weighted Front Lever Pull Ups +12 KG / 26 LBS Additional Weight
11. Hoso Tudaxlyan – 23 Seconds! Dragon Press
10. Mauricio Romero – 10×360 KING
9. Dima Malahov – 14 One Arm Pull-Ups
8. Valentin BL – 13 Full Planche press
7. Kola Konovalov – Iron Cross training +16 KG / 35 LBS Additional Weight
6. Adam Raw – 3 Pistol Squads +56 KG / 123 LBS Additional Weight
5. Evgeny Scherbyna – Heaviest Weighted Pull Up +95 KG / 209 LBS Additional Weight
4. Tanabat Chua – Human Flag hold with human on top
3. Anna C – 1 Min! Slowest Muscle Up on Rings
2. Theary Pov – 29 Seconds! One Arm Planche
1. Grzegorz Kowalik – 24 Muscle Ups PERFECT FORM!
For Business inquiries contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo Credits: @famousvg @denisminin @badurgovislam
So Lost – Youtube Audio library
Transportation – Youtube Audio library
Meditation – Youtube Audio library
Neon Storm – Youtube Audio library
Follow Me – Youtube Audio library
Street workout is a physical activity performed mostly in outdoor parks or public facilities. It originated in Ancient Greece, but became a popular movement in Russia, Eastern Europe, and the United States, especially in New York City’s urban neighborhoods. It has now spread all over the world. It is a combination of athletics, calisthenics, and sports. Street workout is a modern name for bodyweight workouts in outdoor parks. Street workout teams and organized competitions exist.
A typical street workout routine often consists of physical exercises such as pull-ups, chin-ups, push-ups, dips, muscle-ups, sit-ups and squats. Street workout also involves some static (isometric) holds such as the human flag, front lever, back lever and planche.
Street workout can be divided in two branches, one being strength training and the other dynamics. Strength training includes the isometric holds like: planche, front lever, back lever, etc. Also, strength training includes single arm pull ups, hefestos, muscle-ups and many others. Dynamics includes movements like 360’s and its variations, switchblades, and an incredible variety of tricks developed by the athletes which are connected with other moves in order to create routines or sets.
Some of the main benefits of street workout activities are:
It is completely free;
It can be performed anywhere outdoor or indoor;
No training or gym equipment is required;
It promotes a healthy living and a desirable physique can be attained with it;
It is a social event.
A typical street workout routine consists of:
Athletics exercising – a system of exercises with various levels of exertion provided for health strengthening, development of strength and stamina, as well as, for shaping an athletic constitution. Athletics exercising is used to increase strength level, develop physical shape and for rehabilitation.
Isometric exercises – a type of strength training whereby you hold a static position.
Calisthenics (Kalestenos) – is a complex of many simple exercises which are performed using purely body weight. The aim of these exercises is to train muscularity strength and to evolve comprehensive fitness.
Urban Calisthenics – a form of body weight exercise performed with no or little apparatus. Individuals and/or groups train and exercise in urban areas and spaces. Advanced Urban Calisthenics skills include Muscle Up’s, Typewriter pull ups and both Front and Back Levers.
Street workouts are usually performed outdoor or in specifically designed street workout parks. A typical street workout park looks like a play ground with a soft underground and consists of several bars, poles and other objects used for body weight exercises.